Thursday, April 2, 2015

Update 2015!!

I'm so sorry that I have not been updating this blog often. So I thought I'd do a quick update.

First off,

I post more frequently on  Instagram - 2unfit2quit  <----- Check out the link and give me a follow.

Secondly,

This weight loss journey is frustrating and exciting at the same time. I had a "relapse" so to speak at the end of 2014 and I just binged on everything in sight. Nothing satisfied my craving. I plateaued. No matter how many calories I burned, or how little I ate, the scale was not moving. Now I did feel so much better, and my clothes fit a tiny bit looser but nothing super dramatic like I lost another pant size or anything. I was just frustrated beyond belief and I really went to food.

I gained back some of the hard earned weight that I lost, and I felt so bad about it and because I'm an emotional eater, I just ate more. Didn't help that it was the holidays.

I did go on a vacation in December to Progresso and Cozumel, Mexico with my best friend. Did a 6 hour hiking tour of some of the Mayan Ruins. Yes, I said 6 hours. And I survived. I never thought it would have been possible. I may not have lost a ton of weight, but I gained so much energy. And I didn't really binge on the cruise. There were a lot of healthy options, and I stuck to those as best as possible. I did drink some of my calories though, it's vacation!!

Lastly,

I am back on track. I am currently doing a 30 for 30 Challenge. It's just a challenge for myself. It's doing a minimum of 30 minutes of activity every day for 30 days.

I'm not where I want to be but I'm not where I use to be.



1 comment:

  1. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here! where to buy forskolin extract

    ReplyDelete