Well I finally got a hold of Heidi. She answered my question, and since then had been actively communicating with me.
There was nothing phenomenal that occurred during week 6 either. I followed the diet and worked out for 5 days.
As for my results. I lost a total of 17 lbs. Yay me!!
Overall my experience on this program was great. 90% of the time Heidi was communicative and I was motivated.
I cheated on my meals every now and then, and I had my ups and down with exercising. I think I could have lost more weight if I was 100% committed. Who knew that during these particular 6 weeks, I was going to go thru an emotional roller coaster with my personal life.
I ended up purchasing the 16 week plan from Heidi. I have a cruise planned for mid December and I want to not be winded from all the touristy walking and constant step climbing I'll be doing on the boat. I also want to reach my goal of being under 400 lbs, and I'd like to go a pant size down in all the different types of jeans that I owe.
Where I saw myself falter was in the time maintenance department. I started off really hard and strong in the beginning, with meal prepping and having everything prepared and ready for a "Grab and Go" situation, but then as I got flustered with school and work and family situation, I saw my meal/snack prep just deplete, and it was in those times that something convenient always won out in the end.
I want to be better, I just need to do it. There are no excuses in this lifestyle journey I'm trying to make. I think I could have seen a lot better results if I fully committed. But now that I know what I did wrong, I can make myself better in these next 4 months with Heidi.
Round 2 here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment