I went grocery shopping. #HappyFridge I went to my local grocery store, and the other day I had gone to the farmers market. Definitely enjoying seeing my fridge full and nothing is "crap."
I'm also going to be working on my meal prep. Right now I have about 3-4 days worth of chicken in the oven. And I finally have a reason to use all my spices. I've always enjoyed Mrs. Dash because it is sodium free and tastes WONDERFUL! I was looking for that chipotle blend, but they were out at my market.
MEALS FOR TODAY:
Heidi had said to eat when you are hungry, and since today is Sunday I was actually busy. I went grocery shopping, went to the gym, and have been doing homework ever since. So my meals have been minimal, but I have eaten. I need to learn to definitely eat breakfast though.
WORK OUT FOR TODAY:
Today at the gym I did the knee strengthening, push ups, and cardio she had planned. It looks so simple on paper, but she really did plan something for me that I truly felt was perfect for day one. Hopefully the rest of week one goes pretty well.
No comments:
Post a Comment