Wednesday, October 22, 2014

First Flaw with Online Trainer

Well I ended up finding my first flaw with this whole online trainer business.

Don't get me wrong, I'm fully understanding of a person's busy schedule. I'm not Heidi's only client, and I'm sure she has her own personal life and possibly her own work/school schedule to deal with.

I had emailed her Friday October 17th, my weekly check in as well as a question I had. I wanted to know what the best order to complete my work out was in order to optimize fat burning.

I'm on IG and I follow several fitness accounts, and one of the pictures stated that the first 15 minutes of the work out targets carbs and sugar and after 30 minutes you enter the fat burning phase, so it was more ideal to do strength training first then end it with cardio so that way the cardio is 100% fat burner.

I wanted to know the validity of that statement, and I have yet to hear back from her and it's been 5 days. Once again, I'm aware she is busy, but from my perspective that's been 5 work outs that I could have done more effectively if I knew the answer to my question.

No comments:

Post a Comment