I made it to week two of the Heidi Somers' coaching plan. I'm not dead nor am I starving. Go figure.
This week hasn't been the greatest. While I am on track with my diet and following her plan, my time management skills have been lacking on making it to the gym. I've done the at-home exercises she listed, but I haven't found the time to do the cardio. I had a semi huge exam for one of my classes that I didn't feel prepared for, so I was staying up til 1 am almost every night studying. I should have took an hour break and just went to the gym, but I didn't. I have midterms coming up as well, and I'm just hoping with the stress of it all that I don't forget to work out or lose track of my diet.
Lately I've just been lacking motivation. I think I'm heart broken. It sounds dramatic and I'm not usually one to claim being heart broken, but I know I'm sad as of late and it's completely cutting into how much I want to be in the gym.
I did go last night for about two hours. Worked out til my arms felt like limp noodles, and conquered my cardio. I just gotta go no matter what. I have to find the time to get there. It's only 1-2 hours of my day.
Here's to a better end to week 2 and a better start to week 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment