Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 4 - Day 1 - Cardio and Food Porn

So I'm not exactly sure what the city has been putting in my tap water, but whatever it is has been giving me so much energy.

Saturday I walked for 45 minutes and rode the stationary bike for 20 minutes then proceeded with strength training.

But Sunday (Day 1 of Week 4) I had a fuck ton of energy. I ended up walking on the treadmill for a whole hour without stopping and I was doing moderate to fast intervals. I couldn't be more excited, I don't think the last time I did that was when I was touring Washington D.C. with my best friend and we just ended up walking the city for like 8 hours at a leisurely pace.

So fucking happy for myself. After my cardio session I ended up strength training for close to two hours.

Then came home, cleaned up my apartment, did homework then made me a yummy dinner of Baked Cod, Steamed Broccoli and an Oven Baked Sweet Potato.


Now if the rest of week 4 can be like Day 1, then I should feel the weight shedding off of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment