Monday, October 20, 2014
Week 5 - Day 1 - Fingers Crossed
I shaved 5 minutes off my mile time this weekend. I really pushed myself to go faster, and I'm not saying I pushed myself harder than I should have, but my breath was out of control. Luckily it doesn't take too long for me to catch my breath, but I should have increased it a tad more gradual. But it did get my heart pumping and get me sweating, so I still felt good afterward.
I'm on track to being under 400 lbs soon. I really want to kick ass and go hard this next week and so how close I get to being under that mark. I don't really know the last time I weighed less than 400 lbs. I haven't owned a scale for long.
FINGERS CROSSED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment